Teaching and Learning at Newcroft Primary Academy
You can see what the classes have been learning about here. Below you'll find our vision and values.
At Newcroft Primary School in Shepshed;Loughborough, learning is about much more than simply imparting knowledge. Therefore we use modern teaching methods to suit the individual learning needs of our students and to build teamwork and a sense of social responsibility. We believe that it's vital to provide individual support for every student.
See our Curriculum Page for details of the Currriculum, Teaching and Learning Policy
- encouraging independent learning by using a variety of teaching methods
- creating a supportive environment
- nurturing constructive relationships with parents
- academic learning through projects and extracurricular activities
- holding various events in our school and in Shepshed
- cooperating and working in partnership with neighbouring schools